YORKSHIRE’S FIRST LEADING AND LARGEST
PROFESSIONAL BOLLYWOOD DANCE ACADEMY
IN THE NORTH OF ENGLAND
Salma’s Bollywood Academy – Educational Training and Workout Courses
Terms, Conditions & Procedures
- Salmas Bollywood Academy (SBA) is a provider of educational training, dance classes, author visits and workout courses. Further details are available on www.salmasbollywoodacademy.com.
- Places on any of our services are on a first come, first served basis.
- Once you have enrolled and made your transaction/s via www.salmasbollywoodacademy.com then please email us at [email protected] to notify us of your transaction and to see if you have a guaranteed place with us.
- Transactions made does not guarantee a definite booking or a place.
- If the educational training, dance classes, author visits and workout course/s are full we will
notify you at the email address that you have provided on your booking information.
- Please use your name and date as your reference when making the transfer.
- It is also crucial that all the relevant information is indicated on your booking form, providing us with as much detail as possible. As this will help us to process your application effectively and efficiently.
- Once you have booked and paid your fees, you will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstance. Unless we have 4 weeks’ notice.
- All fees are paid in advance to try and ensure a potentially available place can be offered to you.
- We reserve the right of admission and to alter times, days and venues regarding any of our services.
- If any of the educational training and course/s are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control or during extreme weather conditions it is your responsibility to, find out whether the educational training or the course/s will still be taking place on that day. If you fail to check prior and turn up and there is a cancellation, we accept no responsibility for this. However, we sincerely apologise for your inconvenience. Please call the Academy on 0797-400-8239 or check our Facebook page Salma’s Bollywood
Academy for all updates. If you are not on our FB page, then please send us a request and we will add you. All efforts will be made to put in place an alternative date/times.
- If you have any medical conditions (major or minor). Please make sure, that SBA are aware of this before the session starts so that we can cater for your needs and requirements accordingly.
- It is also our requirement that you fill in a pre-screening form before taking part in any of the activity session. This applies to all participants.
- Before taking part in any of the educational training and workout course/s we advise you to seek your doctor’s approval.
- If you have not sought the permission of your doctor and if you are taking part you do so at your own risk, SBA will not take any responsibility for this.
- SBA will accept no responsibility for any accidents, loss, and injury of any sort sustained by any person or to their property, whilst being taught by SBA.
- We fully operate a no smoking, no drugs and no alcohol policy.
- All participants are advised to wear loose comfortable clothing. No skirts, jeans, high heels, glass bracelets, long chains, watches, large earrings, will be allowed for health and safety measures.
- Please bring your water in plastic bottles, glass bottles will not be allowed.
- All Terms and Conditions are subject to change.